Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Reviewed and updated "User's Guide" version 1.94 available (r

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:56:44 +0200
Gerald Combs wrote:

Ulf Lamping wrote:
If nobody is going to send in new comments, I would like to release the
guide as version 2.00 today or tomorrow (hopefully Gerald will find some
time to put it on the official site).

I'll try to put it up in the next few days.

Should an HTML Help file be distributed with the Windows installer?
I don't think so, as I want to find a general way to build an online help system, based on the html files and the browser callings I've implemented some time ago.

As this should be working for all platforms, I don't want to include it only for win32 this time.

Regards, ULFL