Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] commit 11547: /trunk/gtk/

From: Ulf Lamping <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:33:36 +0200
[email protected] wrote:

User: guy
Date: 2004/07/27 06:32 PM

Log:
In the GNOME HIG, the File -> Close menu item is in the last group,
right above File -> Quit.

Directory: /trunk/gtk/
 Changes    Path
 +2 -2      menu.c     modified

Well, that is one of the few things in the Gnome HIG, where I really disagree.
When redesign the menu, that was one of the points where I had
intentionally not followed the Gnome HIG!
Putting the Close and Quit menu items right among each other, will
result for me each time to think about which option to choose.
And I would think other users have the same problem.

Do you really insist in this change?

Regards, ULFL