Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] commit 11547: /trunk/gtk/

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:40:50 -0700
On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 07:33:36AM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Do you really insist in this change?

I don't *insist* on it - but if there are bits of the GNOME HIG that
we'll follow and bits of the GNOME HIG that we won't follow, those
should probably be noted explicitly, rather than merely complained about
when somebody changes the code to follow the GNOME HIG (and that also
implies that nobody can use GNOME HIG as the final word to settle UI
disputes).