Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] I've updated the "Ethereal User's Guide"

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:12:06 +0200
Richard Sharpe wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Ulf Lamping wrote:

-restructured the content to improve understanding and readability
The structure of the guide was a bit unhappy IMHO, I tried to change it
to a better understandable structure, again IMHO.

I would love to see the results :-)

As the next release will be coming soon, I've deferred the posting of the doc changes, I don't want to change a lot of things just before the release.

I've planning to include the doc sources into the help directory of the main CVS tree, after release is out.

Regards, ULFL