Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Dev-Question

From: Peter Höltschi <phoeltschi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:20:11 +0200
Dear Dev-Team
In the past I used SnifferPro of Network Associates. This Product had a "Matrix" included, with this function it was able to visualize the whole network traffic. Around a circle all machines talking to each other in a network where displayed. Lines in different colors had shown the connections between this machines.

My Question: Is there any plug-in availiable which can do the same as the Matrix of SnifferPro? If not is this function planned to be integrated in Ethereal soon? Or do you know any other chep or free software which can do this?

Thanks in advance

Peter