Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Unhandled exception in pdml xml output

From: "Dimitar" <dstoichev@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:34:24 +0300
Hello,
I have a problem with the new (great!) feature of Xml output in Ethereal.
This seems to be recuring and a similar problem was reported as fixed but I
am using the last update from the cvs (13 april) and still get this
exeption. There it goes:
When doing
Tethereal -Tpdml -r bad.cap
I receive
Unhandled exception ("XCEPT_GROUP_ETHEREAL", group=1, code=2)

I am attaching the file bad.cap which is a capture of a single h323 packet.
Can someone please help me with this?

Regards
Dimitar