Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] packet-cops.c update for PacketCable - patch

From: Dick Gooris <gooris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:20:16 +0200
Guy,

Thanks, I was also a bit surprised about the rather uneconomic way of the 'cvs diff' result but was not
triggered because of that. I did the work underneath Linux, and did the edit with jed. Maybe my
transportation sometimes to Windows to see if it builds there slipped in the cr/lf extra's.

Thanks for the effort !

Best regards,

    - Dick Gooris             Hilversum