Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] please disregard previous messahe

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:32:20 +0000
please disregard previous message.

due to unforseen spontaneous events involving deformations caused by extreme mechanical stress, my buildmachine has experienced an outage. unfortunately it seems to be quite permanent. this makes the rh71 and rh72 build issues less urgent. or like the issue will never arise again.
It was time to retire it anyway and it did feel real good.

my daughters computers and my dusted of spares will have to do. they build quite well but they also all have rh9.

i would still like to know how to build ethereal so i can send it to friends as one single executable.

Find love today with ninemsn personals. Click here: http://ninemsn.match.com?referrer=hotmailtagline