Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ClearSight/GPL update (fwd)

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:07:46 +0200
Did anybody ask Eben Moglen to take a look at ClearSight's "position" ?
And since he knows more about law and the GPL as all of us together he
might be able to tell us if there is an actual GPL violation by
ClearSight.

Since what ClearSight might be unfair and even rude, but it does not
have to be illegal, so if Guy, Ulf or Ronnie would just politely ask
Eben Moglen to look into the issue I am sure he will.

- Erwin