Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ClearSight/GPL update (fwd)

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 10:43:04 -0700
On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 06:01:55PM +1000, Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:
> They have balls.

Or perhaps they just have a lawyer who says that if they say anything
other than "we don't believe we did anything wrong" they open themselves
up to more severe legal action than if they say "we don't believe we did
anything wrong, but we'll settle the dispute by separately installing
Ethereal as a binary that's run as an out-of-process OLE server".

I.e., their stubbornness on that point might be something their lawyers
told them they had to exhibit.