Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] The Makefile problem: how to compile newly addeddissector

From: "Wei Li (Michael)" <mich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 15:57:10 -0500
I tried with 0.10.3, but the new dissector is still not compiled. That's
what I do:
1. add the new dissector packet-xxx.c into the top directory.
2. add "../packet-xxx.c" into "DISSECTOR_SRC" macro in the
"epan/Makefile.common" file.
3. Stay in "epan" directory, type "make", no packet-xxx.o genereated.

I don't have a "packet-xxx.h" file, so there is no need to anything else,
right?
What's wrong?
Thanks!