Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] I just want to know whether there has been anyattempt to deve

From: naveenk <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:16:20 +0530
yes these tools can be used.
but they will require user to install vnc client on their  machine (more over whole screen will be projected on client machine whereevr i would like to access only ethereal)which i want to avoid.
since browser is a very common component , i would  like to open ethereal gui in a   browser.
I understand this is not an easy task that is why  i want to discuss this in group before starting any thing
best regards
Naveen

Ronnie Sahlberg wrote:

X11 or VNC works really well for these tasks.