Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] I just want to know whether there has been any attempt to develop

From: naveenk <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:54:48 +0530
Hi List
Sorry if this has already been discussed on the list.
I just want to know whether there has been any attempt to developed a web based
version of ethereal.
ie Ethereal runs on a web server (preferably apache) and all autherised user on
network can access.
If there has never been a discussion on this, then can be discuss the likely
design .
I feel one need to rewrite gtk code to html/java/jsp code.
I would be very thankful if someone can tell me what may be the complexities.
best regards
Naveen