Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] compile problem by using VC++

From: "Wutthichai Luangpradit" <wutthichail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:31:15 +0000

Hi

      I have a problem to compile Ethereal from source code under VC++.  I downloaded source code of Ethereal v. 0.9.7, Glib v. 1.3.1, GTK+ v.1.2.7, and Zlib v.1.1.4.  As I read from readme.win32 it provides instruction for MS Visual C.  Is it possible to use VC++ in compilation?   If it is, I wondering whether I can perform the same task as MS Visual C.  If it is not the same could you please provide steps to compile?

Best Regards,

Wutthichai Luangpradit.