Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark rpm for centos 5.3

From: Jose Pedro Oliveira <jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 18:04:51 +0100
On 2010-04-02 23:01, capricorn 80 wrote:

>   wireshark 1.2.7 rpm is available for centos/redhat ?

You should be able to create CentOS 5.x RPMS from the current
Fedora development source RPM (wireshark-1.2.7-1.fc14) [1].

Note: Due to incompatible compression schemes you may need to
manually recreate the src.rpm in a CentOS 5.x system [2].

jpo

[1] -
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/source/SRPMS/
[2] - just use rpmdev-extract from the rpmdevtools rpm.
--
Jos� Pedro Oliveira
* mailto:jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx *