Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to create a custom stop trigger on WireShark capture

From: Shashank Agarwal <agarwal_shashank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
I would like WireShark to keep collecting packets until a proprietary packet arrives. Essentially, I want WireShark to stop on a trigger. Is this possible, maybe thru a wireshark tool (on Windows)? The triggers that come default in WireShark are "Stop Capture after - x packets / x MB / x minutes".

Thanks