Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to create a custom stop trigger on WireShark capture

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:56:52 +0200
Hi,

You can use CACE Pilot.

http://www.cacetech.com/products/cace_pilot.html
<snip>
Watches: Advanced Trigger-Alerting Mechanism
CACE Pilot includes a sophisticated triggering and alerting technology called
?Watches.? It is possible to create a Watch (trigger plus action) on virtually
any View metric and be alerted based on a trigger condition computed on the
metric. For example, the user can be alerted on high bandwidth, slow server
response time, high TCP round-trip time, and so on. When a Watch detects
that a trigger condition has been met, an action will be executed. Actions
include event logging, sending email, and starting a packet capture.
<snip>

You can request a full-featured evaluation copy:
http://www.cacetech.com/products/CACE_Pilot_eval_request.html

Best regards
Joan
http://www.lovemytool.com/blog/2009/10/review_of_wireshark_and_cace_pilot_by_joke_snelders.html