Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Is it possible to back-up packetcapturesindefined time interva

From: Chuck Sutherland <csutherland@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 16:40:47 -0400

I use that feature and you will still see out of memory errors! I’m still looking for a combination that works well file size wise and numbers of files.

Chuck Sutherland

Network Support Technician

Danville-Pittsylvania Community Services

245 Hairston Street

Danville, VA  24540

(434)799-0456 x3113

csutherland@xxxxxxxx