Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Any zLinux users or idears about monitoring zLinux traffic ext

From: "Natividad, Joel" <JNatividad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:56:59 -0400

Are there any users out there using Wireshark in zLinux (Linux on mainframes - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_on_zSeries)?

If not, any of the devs aware of any possible platform issues, should I venture to compile Wireshark on my own?

If not, can anybody recommend a setup whereby I can monitor network traffic coming out of the zLinux on a regular Linux/Windoze machine, perhaps, by bridging or some other technique?

Thanks in advance!