Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Cannot reassemble (and save as a file) packets

From: marko jarko <carbounit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everybody!
I too am newbie here.

I have 0.99.5 and can't find a way to reassemble (and save) captured http packets into corresponding file (JPG for example).

Stephen Fisher wrote:
"The export object feature is new to version 0.99.6 actually, which has
not been released yet.  It shows up in the 0.99.5 documentation online
because that is the most up to date documentation and it will be used
when 0.99.6 is released.  The only way to get it today is by downloading
the source code for the latest developer version of 0.99.6 from:
http://download.wireshark.org/download/automated/src/ (pick the file
with the highest number in it) and compiling/installing it on your
machine manually."

OK, but it should be possible(?) to do it through 'Follow TCP Stream' (acording to User Manual), the only question is HOW?
I tried it, but those jpg files are not readable.

(I used http_witp_jpegs.cap sample file from 'SampleCaptures' Wireshark page, with no success)

Many thanks in advance

Bored stiff? Loosen up...