Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capturing local traffic on Windows XP

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:49:42 -0700

On Jun 15, 2007, at 10:13 AM, Marcos Israel Ibarra Arias wrote:

Thanks for the answer
This will become an offtopic, but I need to ask if somebody knows a way to do the equivalent, I need to capture the http trafic of IIS, maybe some plugin to use on this server

A hack was suggested on the WinPcap-Users mailing list - but the person who noted the hack just said it was from an older message on that list, and he doesn't know if it actually works:

	http://www.winpcap.org/pipermail/winpcap-users/2007-June/001928.html

I have no idea if there's some way to have IIS log the traffic (I have no experience with configuring IIS).