Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What is "View/Display Filter Macros" in the menu?!?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:41:29 +0100
Luis Ontanon wrote
I commited it in as early as possible but not earlier, It's been added
after the 0.99.5 release as branched and it hasn't been copied over.
As things are right now it's not going to be released as is. In the
meanwhile (unaware of it)  you have been doing regression testing on
it.

It will a have wsug section when it's fnished.

This is the little written about it so far:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg03072.html
http://wiki.wireshark.org/DFilterMacro
Ok, that's different to what I'd expected at first sight, namely to go into the 0.99.5 release - which would be a bad thing because of the reasons mentioned.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and keep up the good documentation work ;-)

Regards, ULFL