Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What is "View/Display Filter Macros" in the menu?!?

From: "Douglas Pratley" <Douglas.pratley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:28:25 -0000
May I suggest that a section is added to the Developers Guide and / or
Readme.developer that just points out that the documentation source _is_
part of the Wireshark source and can be found in /docbook and built
according to the instructions in the readme there. And that people are
expected to update it...

I didn't find the former obvious when I started working with Wireshark.

If this seems like a good idea I can do it myself, but it won't be until
next week.