Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What is "View/Display Filter Macros" in the menu?!?

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 06:32:17 +0100
I commited it in as early as possible but not earlier, It's been added
after the 0.99.5 release as branched and it hasn't been copied over.
As things are right now it's not going to be released as is. In the
meanwhile (unaware of it)  you have been doing regression testing on
it.

It will a have wsug section when it's fnished.

This is the little written about it so far:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg03072.html
http://wiki.wireshark.org/DFilterMacro

Luis