Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] SEBEK

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:32:39 -0400
Title: SEBEK

I was hoping you could tell me how Ethereal determines if a packet is a SEBEK packet.  Is it simply the UDP destination port?  We are seeing SEBEK traffic on our LAN and are responding as if we have a security problem but I think the traffic is actually Tibco.  I am trying to access how much I can trust Ethereal's determination that this traffic is SEBEK.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks,  Rich

Richard Webster
908-231-2807