Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Setting tethereal's output format

From: Betalord <betixx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 01:26:47 +0200
I was wondering if there is a way to set tethereal's output format to some custom format? Let's say I want the program to output in each line something like this: IPFrom, IPTo, PortFrom, PortTo, PacketLength. I need this as I am trying to capture output from tethereal in realtime and calculating how many KB/s is a certain user uploading/downloading.