Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Select TCP segment?

From: Ignacio Mas Ivars <nacho@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:40:38 +0200
Hi!
I guess this question must have been asked thousands of times, but I
just can't find the answer. I've googled for it and looked in the
newsgroups... I am trying to obtain TCP analysis graphs for a whole TCP
connection. I have all the packet from the initial SYN to the FYN-ACK. I
just don't know how to select a TCP segment and each time I click on:
Statistics-TCP Stream graph and then in any of the four grpahs I only
get the 'Selected packet isn't a TCP segment' warning. I have tried
marking several packets and marking all of them... and nothing... How do
you select a TCP segment? How can I get an RTT graph for the whole TCP
flow? I am using ethereal 0.10.11 in linux...

Thanks for the help!
/Ignacio
---
       ,,,
      (o o)
In war there is no substitute for victory.-