Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Bad links 'Germany'

From: "Bernhard Michel" <bmichel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:25:21 +0200
Hello

Tried to open german docs using the links "Germany"
on the page http://www.ethereal.com/docs/ for docs.
in HTML:
http://ethereal.mirroring.de/user-guide/
http://ethereal.mirroring.de/user-guide-sp/

For both I got:
+
¦ Object not found!
¦
¦ The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page
¦ seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the
¦ error.
¦
¦ If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
¦ Error 404
+

Regards
Bernhard Michel, WebMaster IT-PBX