Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: LMP decoding

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:19:50 -0400
there was some checkin 2 weeks ago with a comment that some current
draft things were added.
please test the next version of ehtereal or a current buildbot version
of ethereal if it addresses your issues.

i just glanced over the dissector and added some obvious bugfixes for
missing value_string termination tokens.