Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Packet trace question- are invaild checksums "bad"

From: "Phil Jannusch" <PJannusch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:25:16 -0500
I am starting to trace my network for errors and looking for reasons why
my LAN is slow.  I am noticing invalid checksums from the NIC on my PC.
Is this BAD?  Should I be concerned?

thanks

Phil Jannusch
Network Analyst
Turtle Wax
5655 W. 73rd Street
Chicago, Illinois 60638
(708)563-3536

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from your computer.