Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] downloaded .patch file need help using

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:53:10 -0400
Hi,

I have downloaded a .patch file for ethereal.  The patch file interprets dis packets sent over port 3000.  I am unsure how to use the .patch file and need help configuring/installing.

Thanks!

Mark Russell
russelmg@xxxxxxxx
This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.