Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal export format

From: "Mat Kom" <mat_kom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 13:03:53 +0000
hello !
(Excuse me again for my English !)
i make a PHP application in order to analyse Ethereal's capture file
Can I export my captured file into a plain text file with the commands line window ? I don't want to use the the ethereal interface. I want to make specific stats with the captured file but I can't analyse the data it contains with PHP.

Does somebody have a solution ?

Thanks !

Testez le nouveau MSN Messenger ! http://search.msn.fr/