Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Save Payload

From: "Georg Natsikos" <natsikos@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:11:14 +0200 (MEST)
Hello to everybody,

I have a question about "Save Payload". I use this function and save only
one G.711 RTP-packet. Afterwards I open this packet with a hex-editor and
the payload didn�t agree with the payload in ethereal. If I save this packet
with "Save As" and use the hex-editor, it shows me the correct payload.
I want to store in .au it�s possible only if I use "Save Payload". My
ambition is it to save one G.711 packet in .au, convert it to a GSM-packet
(or maybe in an iLBC-packet) and show with a hex-editor the payload.

Sorry, but my English knowledge is limited.
Thanks for help.

Best regards
Georgios Natsikos

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++