Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ping traffic in the network

From: "Pugazhendhi Pargunan" <pparguna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:30:35 -0400
Thanks for the reply- but unfortunately, this didn't work- I went thro the packets and cannot find anything related to jiff.

I am seeing ping traffic from all the workstations in the local subnets to the local domain controllers only. the total icmp traffic from a pc to the domain controller comes anywhere between 3 to 15 Gb of data.