Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:10:29 +0000
I captured packets on one machine to analyze on another.  The first machine indicates the protocols correctly.  The second machine indicates that the protocol is unknown (in this case I am looking for TCP and MODBUS).  Any idea what is missing from the 2nd box to not recognize the protocols?  I download WinPCap and 0.10.10 loads...

Thanks

/Bill Sell