Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: DHCP Option 82 - parsing problem

From: Andreas Malataras <malataras@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
I have already downloaded latest SVN version, and the
problem does not exist.

It seems that the problem has been fixed by the
following patch:
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-cvs/200503/msg00324.html

Thanks for the help.

------------------------------------
Using current SVN i do not see this error.

For example packet 1 displays the
AgentRemoteID as having the value 000AF4C1D680

There has been a few changes and bugfixes to bootp
since 0.10.10  so
it seems this bug is already taken care of.

You can download the latest prerelease version of
ethereal built from
the most recent SVN at
http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/buildbot-builds/
Can you please test and see that the issue you see is resolved?