Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] saving file in rtpdump -ascii format

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:54:55 +0200
Janice Lau wrote:
<I found that i manage to save the captured UDP (RTP) packets as
<rtpdump -dump file format and then this saved file can be played using
<rtpplay.

<However, may i know any way i can save the captured pakcets as rtpdump
<-ascii file format so that i am able to send the packets to another
<network address's port using rtpsend?

You should be able to convert between the "-dump" format and "-ascii" format
by using the rtpdump command.

Something like:

rtpdump -F ascii -f infilename_dumpformat.rtp -o outfilename_aciiformat.txt