Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] saving file in rtpdump -ascii format

From: Janice Lau <rejoice27@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:03:15 +0800
Thank you So much!

yes, now i am able to send the .rtp file ( which i saved from
Ethereal) to another port specified by me using rtpplay...and also
captured the whole packets using Ethereal !! It's really a great time
for me to figure this thing out !!

by the way, Martin, i tried on the command convert between  "-dump"
format and "-ascii" format, but the output .txt consists nothing.. how
am i going to get an "ascii" format file besides this way?

thank you. Have a nice day =)

janice