Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] filtering capability

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:40:28 -0400
I don't think this is supported, though I could be wrong.

But what situation would you want to use it in? Usually if the IP
addresses are the same, the traffic will actually go over the local
interface and Ethereal will not be able to capture it anyway.

Knowing a problem you want to solve may allow us to give a different answer.

Regards,
   Alex.