Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] help about ethereal options

From: "bunty " <bunty123_4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 7 Apr 2005 00:54:10 -0000

hello,
    I want to start ethereal in debug mode. but i am not etting how to start it as there is no option i am able to see with ethereal.
    I have developed a new dissector which is giving me segmentation fault. I want to know what should be the reason for that i post on ethereal-dev but got answer that start ethereal in debug mode but i dont knoe how to start it.
        Help me.
Thanks in advance.
regards,
bunty.