Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Promiscuous Wireless Card

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:38:01 -0700
Vincent Zambo wrote:
I am looking at using Ethereal on a Windows XP platform and would like to know which wireless b/g cards are supported for PROMISCUOUS mode.

We'd like to know, too, so we could put something up on the Wiki giving recommendations.

As it's a Wiki, perhaps users who find that a given card supports promiscuous mode on Windows should put a note to that effect on the "CaptureSetup/WLAN" page on the Wiki - I've added a request for that on that page.