Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Help:Can't get list of interfaces: PacketGet AdapterNames:

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:25:24 +0200
This is a known issue, which is related to WinPCAP 3. Uninstall the
currently uninstalled WinPCAP version from your computer, download the
latest version (3.1 beta 3) from http://winpcap.polito.it/ and install it.

Although I recommend you to install WinPCAP 3.1 beta 3, it is more a release
candidate than an actual beta, and it fixes several issues spotted by the
Ethereal and other communities.

Regards,

Olivier