Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] 0.10.4 error - no disk in drive

From: Kirk Hobart <hobart@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:08:47 -0700
I think I fixed it. I opened intl.dll with a hex editor, found the string
"i:\target\share\locale", and changed the "i:" to "q:" which is a
nonexistent drive letter on my win2k system. No more error messages! Just
to be sure, I changed it back, and the error messages returned.

Thanks Lars for your suggestions, but my two installed files:
  Ethereal/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders
  Ethereal/etc/pango/pango.modules
don't contain any drive letters such as "I:"

Kirk Hobart