Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] How to capture the NetBIOS data over 802.2 network

From: "Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf" <bassam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:35:57 +0800
But the problem here is that even if I increase the snapshot size, tcpdump
still giving me the header only of the NetBIOS.
In other words, tcpdump showing me exactly this:
(15:12:21.446893 NetBeui Packet),
while I want to read the data inside the NetBeui Packet as Ethereal doing
it.
So anyone can give me an idea of how can read the data inside the NetBEUI
packet?

Regards
Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf
R & D Engineer