Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] 0.10.4 error - no disk in drive

From: Kirk Hobart <hobart@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:38:39 -0700
>I just discovered that this is only true for GTK 2.4.
>In GTK 2.2 the drive letter I: is already removed!
>

>Kirk, are you using GTK2.4?
>
>Regards,
>
>Lars

Hi Lars,

Ethereal's Help -> About says "GTK+ 2.2.4". I assume Ethereal 0.10.4
installed it. I can't think of any other app on my system that use GTK.

During previous Ethereal installations, I've always selected GTK 1 (no
special reason, just habit). The 0.10.4 installer wouldn't let me select
GTK 1 (it was grayed out), so I selected GTK 2.

Maybe 0.10.5 should include GTK 2.4?

Regards,
Kirk