Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] localhost on Windows 2k

From: François Zacharie <fzac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:33:40 -0400
Hello team,

First of all FELICITATION for your excellent work I love Ethereal, it's a very very good tool!

I Have a question about win2k. When I start capture on my Winshit 2000, Ethereal cannot see any packet going on my localhost (127.0.0.1)???? Example: If do a ping from a other computer to my computer, I will see the packet going but if I do the same ping directly on my machine (ping 127.0.0.1) Ethereal cannot see any packet of the ping.

Do you have a idea of what append?

Thank you very much!

--
Bye!