Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] about use of Ethereal

From: "zaheer ahmed" <aaansooo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:27:27 +0000
Sir,
i want to capture packets on dial up modem, i have installed winpcap 3.01-alpha and network monitor. now what should i do
1.  is it necessary to install Ethereal, if yes then how and from where can i download.
2.  if without Ethereal i can capture and sniff packets on dial up modem then how can i?

thanks for providing me that ibnformation
Zaheer ahmed