Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capturing wbxml

From: "lineone" <mimas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:29:00 +1000
Hi,

Can someone please point me in the right direction for capturing wbxml over http. I have the following in the capture filter "ip proto wbxml" and I get the "invalid capture filter".

I looked in the tcpdump manpage and there is no reference to wbxml, yet ethereal says it is a supported protocol so how do I set it?

Thanks for any help you can supply.

arb.