Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Help Please!!

From: "Mike J Riches" <mike_riches@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:11:40 +0100
Hi,
I am trying to use Ethereal 0.9.7 on Windows 95 and windump shows packet
caputring is OK.
However when GUI Ethereal displays the captured data or data from a .cap
file captured
by another product, the display just shows blocks and lines, no words or
no.s.
I attach an example.
Do you know why this is please ?
(See attached file: ethereal.bmp)

Regards,
Mike Riches

ITS Technical Support
zSeries SupportLine Network Queue
Telephone: 0870 0101952 or 461807 (IBM Internal)
E-mail: Mike J Riches/UK/IBM or mike_riches@xxxxxxxxxx
or GBIB1R2F at IBMMAIL
Fax: 01603-201802