Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

Date: 20 Oct 2002 17:39:06 +0900

Hi:

   I hate to ask this kind of question ...

   But, can anyone help me to install Ethereal to Win95?

   I installed Ethereal (I mean I ran the instalation exe, but whenever I tried to start my Ethereal, it did not work.

   The error message says a component of Etheral is missing.  I guess I did not install some dll files, but I don't know which.

   I found packet.dll, glib-1.3.dll and  gtk-1.3.dll in my system.

   What else do I need (or what should I do)?

   Thanks!!!!